Beautiful Manqabat of Huzoor Peerāne Peer Ghawth ul Aazam Radi Allahu Anhu by Huzoor Hasan Raza Khan Qadiri Radi Allahu Anhu
Poem in praise of al-Ghawth al-A'zam Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani (may Allah be pleased with him)
• Aseeroun ke Mushkil kusha Ghawth e Aazam
Faqeeroun ke Haajat rawa Ghawth e Aazam
You are the remover of calamities, o Supreme Helper!
You fulfill the needs of the beggars, o Supreme Helper!
• Ghira hey balaaoun mey banda tumhaara
Madad ke liye aao Ya Ghawth e Aazam
Your slave is surrounded by evil,
Come to my rescue, o Supreme Helper!
• Therey haath mey haath maine diya hai
Therey haath hain laaj Ya Ghawth e Aazam
I have given my hand into your hand
My honour is in your hand, o Supreme Helper!
• Bhawanr mein phasa hai hamara safeena
Bacha Ghawth e Aazam, Bacha Ghawth e Aazam
Our ship is trapped in the vortex,
Help, o Supreme Helper, o Supreme Helper!
• Mureedoun ko khatra nehee behre gham ka
Ke beyde ke hain naa Khuda Ghawth e Aazam
Your disciples are not fearful of the ocean of worries,
You are the ferrier of the boat, o Supreme Helper!
• Nikaala hai pehle thu doobe huwoun ko
Aur ab dubtoun ko bacha Ghawth e Aazam
You had rescued the drowned ones,
Now rescue these drowning ones, o Supreme Helper!
• Qasam hai ke mushkil ko mushkil na paaya
Kahaa humne jiss waqt Ya Ghawth e Aazam
I swear, I haven't found a hardship to be hardship,
When I said, "o Supreme Helper"!
• Pareshaan karde pareshaaniyoun ko
Pareshaan hai Dil hey mera Ghawth e Aazam
Worry my worries, o Supreme Helper!
My heart is worried, o Supreme Helper!
• Kahey kis se jaakar Hasan apne dil ki
Suney kaun therey siwa Ghawth e Aazam
Whom should 'Hasan' narrate his woes to?
Who listens to them apart from you, o Supreme Helper?
- - -
Translated By: Najibullah Qadiri