Ads 468x60px

Aug 30, 2013

Strangest Thing A Pastor Saw; Murderer of Sayyiduna Ali


Ismah Abbadani said: I was wandering in a jungle, when I came across a church. Nearby was a pastor’s monastery. When I saw the pastor inside the monastery, I asked him to tell me about the strangest thing he had seen in this (deserted) place. So he said: ‘Once I saw a monstrous white bird here, which resembled an ostrich. It sat on a stone and vomited. First it spewed out a human’s head, and then it spewed out other body parts. It continuously kept vomiting and every time different body parts barfed out and with lightening speed these parts joined together to form a full man. As the man started to stand up, the monstrous bird pecked on the man, cut him again into pieces and ate him back. That horrifying sequence continued for several days. My belief strengthened in God’s powers after witnessing that incident, that surely God Almighty has the powers to give death and then bring us back to life.

One day, I drew my attention towards the gigantic bird and asked it, ‘For the sake of the One Who gave you life! This time when this human is formed, leave him alone so I can ask him about his actions. The bird replied in fluent Arabic, ‘My Rabb is the King and He is eternal, everything else is mortal. I am an angel designated to continuously punish him for his sin.’ Next time, when the human was formed, I asked him, ‘O human, who has wronged his soul! Who are you and what is your story?’ He replied, ‘I am Abdur Rahman Ibn Muljim, the murderer of the Valiant Lion of Allah, Sayyiduna Ali Radi Allahu Anhu. After I died, I was given my Book of Deeds. All my actions – good or evil – were recorded in it from my birth to the martyrdom of Sayyiduna Ali Radi Allahu Anhu. Then Allah ordered this angel to punish me till the Day of Judgment.’ The man did not say anything after this, and the monstrous bird pecked at him, swallowed him and left.’
[Sharh al-Sudoor, Page 175]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views