Nov 23, 2014
Sarkaar Mufti A'zam e Hind, Imam Mustafa Raza Khan Qadri Barkaati Aliahi Rahma
Nov 21, 2014
1. If the world in its entirety was in the hands of a man from my Ummah and he was then to say “AlHamdulillah”, the “AlHamdulillah” would be better than all of that. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 253, Hadith 6406]
2. If the son of Adam was to run away from his provisions (Rizq) like he would run away from death, then his provisions would (still) reach him like death would reach him. [Bayhaqi, Shu'ab al-Iman, Vol. 2, Page 412, Hadith 1148]
3. If a woman from paradise was to descend (glance) upon the earth, she would fill the earth with the smell of musk and would take away (out shine) the light of the sun and the moon. [Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Kabeer, Vol. 6, Page 59, Hadith 5512]
4. If a man had Dirhams in his room which he would distribute and there was another man remembering Allah, then the one remembering Allah (al-Dhakir li-Allah) would be superior. [Tabarani, Mu'jam Awsat, Vol. 6, Page 116, Hadith 5969]
5. If there are two bondmen who love each other for the sake of Allah; one lives in the East and the other lives in the West, Allah will gather them together on the day of Judgement and will say “This is the one whom you loved.” [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 9, Page 4, Hadith 24646]
6. If you were to remain in the same state when you leave from me then you would greet the Angels on the street of Madinah. [Musnad Abi Ya'la, Vol. 6, Page 58, Hadith 3304]
7. If you sin to such an extent that your sins reach the skies and then you ask (sincere) forgiveness, Allah would forgive all of your sins. [Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 2, Page 1419, Hadith 4248]
8. If beasts were to know about death like the children of Adam, you wouldn’t find any fleshy beast to eat. [Shu'ab al-Iman, Vol. 13, Page 137, Hadith 10073]
9. If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and would cry more. [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, Page 1832, Hadith 2359]
10. If you knew the calamities that would reach you after death, you wouldn’t eat food with delight, nor would you drink anything with delight, nor would you enter a house to find delights in its shade. You would go to high lands, beating your chests and crying upon yourselves. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 15, Page 640, Hadith 42525]
11. If hardship (‘Usr) came and entered this hole, then surely easiness (yusr) would come, enter the hole and it would take the hardship out. [Mustadrak ala al-Sahihayn lil Haakim, Vol. 2, Page 280, Hadith 3010]
12. If this heart was humble, the limbs would also be humble (in prayer). [Musannaf Abd ar-Razzaq, Vol. 2, Page 266, Hadith 3309]
13. If you fear Allah the way He should rightfully be feared, you would attain knowledge with which there would be no ignorance. If you knew Allah the way He should be rightfully known, the mountains would move by your prayers. [Al-Jami' al-Saghir, Vol. 2, Page 237, Hadith 7448]
14. If someone was to supplicate using these words for anything between the east and the west anytime on Friday, his supplications would be answered; “La Ilaha Illa Anta, Ya Hannan, Ya Mannan, Ya Badi’as-Samawati Wal-Ard, Ya Dhal Jalali wal-Ikram.” [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 7, Page 764, Hadith 21306]
15. If it was destined, it would happen. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 1, Page 108, Hadith 502]
16. If it was to be said to the dwellers of Hell: ‘You will live in Hell equal to the number of pebbles on earth’ they would become happy. If it was to be said to the dwellers of paradise: ‘You will live in paradise equal to the number of pebbles on earth, they would feel sorrow. However they would remain there (Hell or paradise) for eternity. [Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Kabeer, Vol. 10, Page 179. Hadith 10384]
17. If modesty (Haya') was a man, it would be a pious man. [Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Awsat, Vol. 5, Page 76, Hadith 4719]
18. If patience (Sabr) was a man, it would be a generous man. [Hilyat al-Awliya, Vol. 8, Page 290, 12661]
19. If pride (‘Ujub) was a man, it would be an evil man. [Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Awsat, Vol. 1, Page 106, Hadith 331]
20. If there was to be a prophet after me, it would have been ‘Umar Ibn al-Khattab (Radi Allahu Anhu). [Jaami' Tirmidhi, Vol. 6, Page 60, Hadith 3686]
21. If the son of Adam were given a valley full of wealth, he would love to have a second one; and if he were given the second one, he would love to have a third, for nothing fills the belly of Adam's son except dust. And Allah forgives he who repents to Him. [Musnad al-Bazzar, Vol. 13, Page 368, Hadith 7024]
22. If the one who passes in front of one who is praying knew what (sin) he incurs, he would realise that waiting for hundred years is better than passing in front of him (worshipper). [Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 1, Page 304, Hadith 946]
23. If the stomach is healthy, the veins return with health and if the stomach is ill, the veins return with disease. [Bayhaqi, Shu'ab al-Iman, Vol. 5, Page 66, Hadith 5796]
24. If Allah blesses even a single person with guidance by you, this is better for you than red camels. [Sahih Muslim, Page 1311, Hadith 2406]
25. If Allah blesses someone with (true) guidance by you, it is better than the kingship of the entire world for you. [Al-Jami’ al-Saghir, Page 444, Hadith 7219]
26. If anyone of you gets fever, sprinkle cold water on him in the morning for 3 days. [Mustadrak ala al-Sahihayn lil Haakim, Vol. 4, Page 223, Hadith 7438]
27. If a fly falls into food, submerge it completely, (and then throw it away), as one of its wings has cure while the other has disease. When it falls into food, it first sets the wing of disease (into food), therefore, submerge it completely [so that the wing that contains cure removes the effect of the wing of disease]. [Sunan Abi Dawud, Vol. 3, Page 511, Hadith 3844]
28. If a high status is predestined for a person in the knowledge of Allah, but the person is unable to acquire that status by his deeds, so Allah makes that person suffer financial, physical or family difficulty. He then blesses that person with patience and makes him reach that high status which was predestined for him in the divine knowledge. [Sunan Abi Dawud, Page 123, Hadith 3090]
29. If anyone dies at the end of Ramadan he will enter Heaven; if anyone dies at the end of the day of Arafah (9th Dhul-Hijjah) he will enter Heaven too, if anyone dies whilst donating (in the path of Allah) he will also enter Heaven. [Hilyat al-Awliya, Vol. 5, Page 26, Hadith 6187]
30. If anyone dies in the state of fast, Allah will bless him with the reward of fasting until the Day of Judgement. [Daylami, Firdaus bi Ma' Saur al-Khattab, Vol. 3, Page 504, Hadith 5557]
31. If anyone lays a false blame on a Muslim, Allah will keep him in Radghat al-Khabal (the part of Hell where the blood and pus of Hell-dwellers accumulate) until he is relieved of (the harm of) what he said. [Sunan Abi Dawud, Vol. 3, Page 427, Hadith 3597]
32. If anyone spends (money) in the path of Allah every dirham he spends will be equivalent to seven hundred dirhams and every dinar will be equivalent to seven hundred dinars; and fasting is for Allah, no one except Him knows its reward. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 8, Page 211, Hadith 23616]
33. If anyone serves a person with Iftar in Ramadan with Halal earnings, the angels will send Durood upon him at every night of Ramadan, and Jibrail (Alayhis Salam) will shake his hands with such a person at Laylat al-Qadr. If Jibrail (Alayhis Salam) shakes hands with a person, his eyes will shed tears (due to the fear of Allah) and his heart will become soft. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 8, Page 215, Hadith 23653]
34. If anyone eats seven Ajwah dates in the morning (before eating anything else) he will remain safe from magic and poison that day. [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 3, Page 540, Hadith 5445]
35. If anyone offers ‘Isha Salah with Jama’at, it is as if he has spent half night in Salah; and if he offers Fajr Salah with Jama’at it is as if he has spent the entire night in Salah. [Sahih Muslim, Page 329, Hadith 656]
36. If anyone removes something painful from the Masjid, Allah will make a house for him in the Heaven. [Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 1, Page 419, Hadith 757]
37. If you hear of plague in a land then do not go there. If plague should appear in a place where you are present, then do not leave that place in order to run away from it. [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Page 28, Hadith 5728]
38. If you have no modesty (i.e. shame), then do as you wish. [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 2, Page 470, Hadith 3484]
39. If a person is in the shade and the shade is drawn together, whereby he is partially in the shade and partially under the sun, then he should not sit there any longer. [Sunan Abi Dawud, Vol. 4, Page 345, Hadith 4821]
40. If a person recites the last two verses of Surah Baqarah at night, then it is sufficient for him. [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 3, Page 21, Hadith 4008]
Nov 14, 2014
1. Everything has a key and the key to Jannah is loving the orphans and the poor. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 6, Page 469, Hadith 16587]
2. Everything has a key and the key to the heavens is the statement: La Ilaha illAllah. [Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Kabeer, Vol. 20, Page 215, Hadith 497]
3. Everything has a source and the source of piety (Taqwa) are the hearts of the Gnostics (al-Aarifeen). [Tabarani, Mu'jam al-Kabeer, Vol. 12, Page 303, Hadith 13185]
4. Everything has a bride and the bride Quran is Surah al-Rahman. [Shu'ab al-Iman, Vol. 2, Page 490, Hadith 2494]
5. Everything has a path and the path to Jannah (paradise) is knowledge. [Daylami, Al-Firdaws bima Thawr al-Khattab, Vol. 1, Page 204, Hadith 781]
6. Everything has a pinnacle and the pinnacle of the Quran is Surah al-Baqarah. In it is a verse which is the leader of Quran (which is) Ayat al-Kursi. [Jaami Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Page 402, Hadith 4887]
7. Everything has Zakah (purification) and the purity of the body is fasting. [Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 2, Page 346, Hadith 1745]
8. Everything has an ornament and the ornament of the Quran is a beautiful voice. [Musannaf Abd ar-Razzaq, Vol. 2, Page 484, Hadith 4173]
9. Everything has wings and the wings of this Ummah are Abu Bakr and Umar (Radi Allahu Anhuma). [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 11, Page 641, Hadith 33120]
10. Everything has a shield and the shield of this Ummah is Ali Ibn Abi Talib (Radi Allahu Anhu). [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 427, Hadith 7284]
11. Everything has a grandchild [(sibt) a second generation] and the grandchildren of this Ummah are Hasan and Husayn (Radi Allahu Anhuma). [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 427, Hadith 7284]
12. Everything has a peak and the peak of my nation (Ummah) is my uncle al-Abbas (Radi Allahu Anhu). [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 427, Hadith 7284]
13. Everything has a branch and the branch of faith is patience. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 427, Hadith 7284]
14. Everything has a foundation and the foundation of faith (Iman) is piety. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 427, Hadith 7284]
15. Everything has a calamity which destroys it. The calamity of this religion is the leaders of evil (Wulat al-Soo). [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 6, Page 23, Hadith 14672]
16. Everything has a cleansing and cleansing of hearts is in the Remembrance of Allah. [At-Targhib wat Tarhib, Vol. 2, Page 254, Hadith 10]
17. Everything has a pillar and the pillar of this religion (Islam) is Fiqh. [Sunan Daraqutni, Vol. 3, Page 97, Hadith 3066]
18. Everything has a heart and heart of the Quran is Surah Yaseen. [Jaami' Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Page 406, Hadith 2896]
19. Everything has its dignity and sitting has the dignity in facing Qiblah. [Tabarani, Mu'jam Kabeer, Vol. 10, Page 320, Hadith 10781]
20. Everything has supremacy and gatherings have the supremacy to sit facing the Qiblah. [Tabarani, Mu'jam Kabeer, Vol. 2, Page 20, Hadith 2354]
— — —
20th Muharram 1436H
Nov 13, 2014
#Everything has a #key and the key to #Jannah is #loving the #orphans and the #poor. [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 6, Page 469, #Hadith 16587]
#Everything has a #key and the key to the #heavens is the statement: "La Ilaha illAllah". [Mu'jam Kabeer, Vol. 20, Page 215, #Hadith 497]
#Everything has a #source and the source of #piety are the #hearts of the #Gnostics. [Mu'jam Kabeer, Vol. 12, Page 303, Hadith 13185]
#Everything has a #bride and the bride #Quran is #Surah al #Rahman. [#Bayhaqi, Shu'ab al-Iman, Vol. 2, Page 490, #Hadith 2494]
#Everything has a #path and the path to #Jannah is #knowledge. [#Daylami, Al-Firdaws bima Thawr al-Khattab, Vol. 1, Page 204, #Hadith 781]
#Everything has an #ornament and the ornament of the #Quran is a beautiful voice. [#Musannaf Abd ar-Razzaq, Vol. 2, Page 484, #Hadith 4173]
#Everything has a #branch and the branch of faith (#Iman) is patience (#Sabr). [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 427, #Hadith 7284]
#Everything has #Zakah (purification) and the purity of the body is #fasting. [#Sunan #IbnMajah, Vol. 2, Page 346, #Hadith 1745]
#Everything has a pinnacle and the pinnacle of the #Quran is Surah al-Baqarah [Jaami' #Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Page 402, #Hadith 4887]
#Everything has a cleansing and #cleansing of hearts is in the #Remembrance of #Allah. [At-Targhib wat Tarhib, Vol. 2, Page 254, #Hadith 10]
#Everything has a #pillar and the pillar of this religion (#Islam) is #Fiqh. [#Sunan #Daraqutni, Vol. 3, Page 97, #Hadith 3066]
#Everything has a #heart, and the heart of the #Quran is #Surah #Yaseen. [Jaami' #Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Page 406, #Hadith 2896]
#Everything has its #dignity and #sitting has the dignity in facing #Qiblah. [#Tabarani, Mu'jam Kabeer, Vol. 10, Page 320, #Hadith 10781]
#Everything has a #foundation and the foundation of faith (#Iman) is piety (#Taqwa). [Kanz al-Ummal, Vol. 3, Page 427, #Hadith 7284]
Nov 11, 2014
Nov 9, 2014
Nov 4, 2014
10 Hadith Regarding the Blessed
Rank of Imam Hasan, Imam
Husain and the Prophetic
1. Hazrat Bara’ bin Azib (Allah is
pleased with him) narrates, “I saw
the Messenger of Allah (peace and
salutations be upon him) lifting
Hasan ibn Ali upon his blessed
shoulders and he was saying, “ O
Allah! I love him [Hasan] therefore
you love him. ” [Bukhari & Muslim]
2. Hazrat Abu Hurairah (Allah is
pleased with him) narrates that I
came out with the Messenger of
Allah (peace and salutations be
upon him) at a particular time in
the day. He proceeded to the
residence of Fatimah and
questioned, “Are the children
here?” After a little while, Hasan
came running out until he
embraced the Messenger of
Allah (peace and salutations be
upon him). The Messenger of
Allah (peace and salutations be
upon him) then said, “ O Allah! I
love him therefore you love him, and
love those who love him. ” [Bukhari
3. Hazrat Abu Hurairah (Allah is
pleased with him) narrates that the
Messenger of Allah (peace and
salutations be upon him) said,
“ Whosoever loves these two [Hasan
and Husain] loves me, and
whosoever has animosity towards
these two, has animosity towards
me. ” [Nasa’i]
4. Sayyiduna Ali (Allah is pleased
with him) narrates that when Hasan
was born, I initially named him
Hamzah, and when Husain was
born, I named him Ja’far. The
Messenger of Allah (peace and
salutations be upon him) called me
and said, “ I have been instructed to
change their names. ” I replied,
“Allah and His Messenger know
best.” Then the Messenger of
Allah (peace and salutations be
upon him) changed their names to
Hasan and Husain . [Musnad e
5. Sayyidah Aisha (Allah is pleased
with her) narrates that the
Messenger of Allah (peace and
salutations be upon him) sacrificed
2 goats as Aqeeqah on the 7th day
after the birth of Hasan and Husain.
[Musannaf Abd al-Razzaq, Ibn
6. Sayyiduna Ali (Allah is pleased
with him) narrates that Hasan
resembled the Messenger of
Allah (peace and salutations be upon
him) from head to chest, and Husain
resembled the Messenger of
Allah (peace and salutations be upon
him) most from the chest below.
7. Hazrat Ibn Abbas (Allah is
pleased with him) narrates that
Hasan was sat on the shoulders of
the Messenger of Allah (peace and
salutations be upon him) when a
man said, ‘How great is the ride
upon which you are mounted, O
boy!’ The Messenger of Allah (peace
and salutations be upon
him) replied, ‘ How great is the
rider. ’ [Tirmidhi]
8. Hazrat Ibn Umar (Allah is pleased
with him) narrates that the
Messenger of Allah (peace and
salutations be upon him) said,
“ Indeed Hasan and Husain are two
flowers of mine from this
world. ” [Tirmidhi]
9. Hazrat Abu Saeed al-
Khudri (Allah is pleased with
him) narrates that the Messenger of
Allah (peace and salutations be
upon him) said, “ Hasan and Husain
are the masters of the youth of
Jannat. ” [Tirmidhi]
10. Hazrat Ibn Abbas (Allah is
pleased with him) narrates that the
Messenger of Allah (peace and
salutations be upon him) said, “ Love
Allah for how He nourishes you out
of His bounty, love me because of the
love of Allah, and love my household
[Ahl Bayt] because of my
love. ” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]
- - -
Compiled by Muhammad Kalim,
Nov 3, 2014
It has been narrated on the authority of Hadrat Abdullah bin Mas'ood (May Allah be well pleased with him) that the Holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said:
"Whoever spends freely on his family members on the 10th of Muharram, Allah Ta’ala increases the sustenance of that person for the whole year. [Shu’ab al-Iman, Hadith 3626]
Hadrat Sufyan al-Thawri (May Allah be well pleased with him) says:
"We tried it and found it to be so." [Jami' al-Usool min Ahadith ar-Rasool, Hadith 7263]
Allama Ibn 'Aabideen Shaami Naqshbandi (May Allah shower His mercy on him) writes in Radd al-Muhtaar on the authority of Hadrat Jabir (May Allah be well pleased with him):
"I have tried it for 40 years and never found it to be against it. Always, there was an increase (in Rizq). [Radd al-Muhtaar, Vol. 2, Page 123]
All Praise is due to Almighty Allah, Durood and Salam upon our Master,
Our Leader Muhammad, upon his Exalted Family and Blessed Companions entire!!
Dear Readers! Today, I present to you few glimpses on the prominence of Sayyiduna al-Imam Hasan and Sayyiduna Imam al-Hussain (leaders of the youth in Paradise) from the authentic book on the Events of Karbala by the Noble Imam and Teacher of the Sacred Knowledge, Mawlana Shah Hasan Raza Khan – the brother of Imam Ahmad Raza Khan – Alaihimur Rahmah wa al Ridwan. The book is called Aaina-e-Qiyamat (The mirror unto the day of Reckoning). If there are any errors, kindly point them out to me so that I can correct them and these should be taken as my errors and not that of the esteemed and Noble Scholar. Also, few Gems of Wisdom by the Great Imams and the two swords of the heavens compiled by Imam Ahmad Raza Academy.
– Allah’s pleasure be upon them –
1. It is reported that once, Imam Hasan approached the Holy Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - and climbed on his shoulders. A person, (who was present) remarked, “O blessed son! What a nice steed you have”. In reply, the Holy Prophet declared, “And how nice a rider (too).” [Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Kitab al-Manaqib, Manaqib al-Hasan wa al-Hussain, Hadith no. 3809, Vol. 5, Page 432]
2. Once, when the Holy Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - was in ritual prostration Imam Hasan wrapped himself on the blessed back of the Holy Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him. Due to this, the Holy Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - lengthened the ritual prostration so that he (Hasan) would not fall when the Prophet raised his head. [Musnad Abu Ya'la, Musnad Anas bin Malik, Hadith no. 3415, Vol. 3, Page 21]
3. The Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - declared: “These two sons of mine are the leaders of the youth in Paradise.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Kitab al-Manaqib, Manaqib al-Hasan wa al-Hussain, Hadith no. 3793, Vol. 5, Page 426]
4. The Holy Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - has also stated that, “Their friends are my friends, their enemies are my enemies.” [Sunan Ibn Maja, Kitab al-Sunnah, Fadl al Hasan wa al Hussain, Hadith no. 143, Vol. 1, Page 96].
6. It is stated that once, the Holy Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - placed Imam Hussain on his right thigh and and his own son, Sayyiduna Ibrahim on his left thigh. Jibra’il appeared to him and said, “Allah will not keep them both with the Prophet, choose one of them.” The Holy Prophet - blessings and peace be upon him - could not bear being separated from Imam Hussain and three days later, Sayyiduna Ibrahim passed on to the Divine Lord. After this incident, whenever Imam Hussain came in front of him , he used to kiss him and say, ‘Welcome to the one for whom I have sacrificed my own son’” [Tarikh al-Baghdad, Vol. 2, Page 200]
7. He has also declared that, “They are my sons and the sons of my daughter. O Allah! I have kept them in my friendship; You also keep them in Your friendship and keep him as Your friend who keeps them as his friends.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Kitab al-Manaqib, Hadith no. 3794, Vol. 5, Page 427].
8. He advised his blessed daughter, “Bring me both my sons.” He used to then smell them and then hug them to his chest. [Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Kitab al-Manaqib, Hadith no. 3797, Vol. 5, Page 428].
Radi Allahu Anhum Ajma'een
Sayyiduna Imam al-Hasan (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho)
- Good manners and disposition are ten:
2. Strongly opposing falsehood
4. To repay favours
5. Kindness of kith and kin
6. Protect your neighbour
7. Right enjoined upon you on all creation
8. Entertaining guests
9. Etiquette and
10. The most important is Shame and modesty.
- The best characteristic regarded amongst the wise is wisdom of Taqwah (fear of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala) and the worst characteristic is bad behaviour and bad manners.
- Those who extend a hand of friendship towards you then become friends with them you will be regarded as just.
- Your age continues to increase while your life span decreases therefore assist somebody while you can with anything you have.
- Momin is he who provides for himself in the hereafter while a Kafir (rejecter of Faith) is he who is busy in providing for himself the comforts of the World.
- Dishonoured is he, who is a Miser.
- If you wish to become a leader then make action and movement, toil and labour your business.
- You are seeing the different types of business dealings shows that the World is changing its colors (becoming more fickle), turning its face away, emptying itself of good, but we still have a little time, a contemptible life is left, danger and fearfulness has enclosed, Alas with regret, can’t you see that justice and truth have been placed behind, falsehood is being practiced openly, whosoever hand you grab to rescue he does not want to be rescued towards the everlasting and Almighty creator, nor does he wish to fulfill his duties to his Eternal Lord.
- I prefer martyrdom, instead of living a life under these oppressors for such a life is also a crime.
- The World has changed colours and it has been deprived of good, Is there nobody that would stop the oppressor from oppression, The time has come for the Mo’min to come forth and to sacrifice everything for the sake of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala.
- Do not fear that which you do not understand, not cannot attain.
- Do not keep high hopes for any remuneration for work which is more than necessary.
- If you know the results of a job will be difficult, then do not take its responsibilities upon your shoulders.
- The highest status amongst the forgiving is of that person who has all the power to avenge himself yet he adopts to forgive.
- All the people whom I loved have departed from this World and I am left amongst those whom I don’t like.
- The best use of wealth is to modestly and honourably resolve it.
- When people in need come to you, then think that this is the grace of Allah and fulfill their needs.
- One who shows kindness will be a leader and one who is miserly will be disgraced.
- Think of splendor and piety as bounties and strive to achieve this very quickly.
— — —
[Durban — South Africa]
Nov 2, 2014
If someone takes a bath on the day of #Aashoora (the 10th of Muharram), In sha Allah! he will be protected from illnesses for the whole year because the water of Zam Zam reaches all the waters on this day.
[Ruh al-Bayan, Vol. 4, Page 142]
(1) The repentance of Sayyiduna Adam [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was accepted on the 10th of Muharram.
(2) Sayyiduna Adam [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was born on this day and
(3) He [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] entered Heaven on this day.
(4) On this day the 'Arsh,
(10) Stars and
(11) Heaven were created.
(12) Sayyiduna Ibrahim [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was born.
(13) He [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was saved from the fire on this day.
(14) Sayyiduna Moosa [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] and his Ummah were saved and pharaoh was drowned along with his people on this day.
(15) Sayyiduna Isa [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was born on this day.
(16) He [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was raised up to the skies on this day.
(17) Sayyiduna Nuh’s [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] ark settled at Koh-e-Joodi (a hill).
(18) A great kingdom was bestowed upon Sayyiduna Sulayman [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] on this day.
(19) Sayyiduna Yunus [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was brought out of the whale’s stomach on this day.
(20) Sayyiduna Ya'qoob [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] gained his eye-sight back on this day.
(21) Sayyiduna Yusuf [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] was taken out from the deep well on this day.
(22) Sayyiduna Ayyub's [Ala Nabiyyina wa Alayhis Salat wa as-Salam] pain disappeared on this day.
(23) Rain descended from the sky for the first time on this day.
(24) The fast on this day was famous even among previous Ummahs. It is even said that the fast on this day was Fard before the blessed month of Ramadan; then it was cancelled.
(25) On this day of 'Ashurah, Sayyiduna Imam Hussain his family and companions (Radi Allahu Anhum Ajma'een) were all brutally martyred on the plains of Karbala having faced thirst and starvation for three consecutive days. [Mukashafah al-Quloob, Page 311]
Shuja'at Naaz Karti Hay, Jalalat Naaz Karti Hay;
Woh Sultan-e-Zamaa(n) Hain, Unn Pe Shaukat Naaz Karti Hay.
Sadaqat Naaz Karti Hay, Amanat Naaz Karti Hay;
Hamiyyat Naaz Karti Hay, Murawwat Naaz Karti Hay.
Shah-e-Khoobaa(n) Pe Har Khoobi o Khaslat Naaz Karti Hay;
Kareem Aisay Hain Woh, Unn Par Karaamat Naaz Karti Hay.
Jahaan-e-Husn Mein Bhi Kuch Niraali Shaan Hai Unn Ki;
Nabi Ke Gul Pe Gulzaaro(n) Ki Zeenat Naaz Karti Hay.
Shehanshah-e-Shaheedaa(n) Ho, Anokhi Shaan Walay Ho;
HUSSAIN IBN-E-ALI, Tum Par Shahadat Naaz Karti Hay.
Bithaa Kar Shaana-e-Aqdas Pe Kar di Shaan Do-Baala;
Nabi Kai Laadlo(n) Par Har Fazeelat Naaz Karti Hay.
Jabeen-e-Naaz Unn Ki Jalwa Gaah-e-Husn Hay Kis Ki;
Rukh-e-Zayba Pe Hazrat Ki Malaahat Naaz Karti Hay.
Nigaah-e-Naaz Se Naqsha Badal Detay Hain Aalam Ka;
Adaa-e-Sarwar-e-Khoobaa(n) Pe Nudrat Naaz Karti Hay.
Fidaaee Hun Tou Kis Ka Hun, Koi Dekhay Meri Qismat;
Qadam Par Jis Haseen Ki Jaan-e-Tal'at Naaz Karti Hay.
Khuda Ke Fazl Se Akhtar, Mein Unn Kaa Naam Lewaa Hun;
Mein Hun Qismat Pe Naazaa(n), Mujh Pe Qismat Naaz Karti Hay.
(Radi Allahu Anhu wa Ardah)
- - -
Huzoor Taaj-ush-Shariah, Mufti Muhammad Akhtar Raza Khan.
Nov 1, 2014
|HIS POSITION IN THE SILSILA: Shaykh ala al-Itlaaq, Qutb al-Istihqaaq, Mamba-e-Israar, Sultan-e-Tariqat, Sayyid at-Taaifa, Hadrat Shaykh Junaid Baghdadi is the eleventh Imam and Shaykh of the Silsila Aaliyah Qadiriyah Barakatiyah Ridawiyah Nooriyah. He is the Mureed and Khalifa of Hadrat Sirri Saqti Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu.|
BIRTH: He was born around the year 218 Hijri in Baghdad Shareef.
NAME: His name is Junaid-e-Baghdadi. He was known as Abul Qasim and he was blessed with titles such as, Sayyidut Taaifa, Ta'oosul Ulama, Qawareeri, Zuj'jaan and Lisaanul Qaum.
HIS CHILDHOOD: When he was seven years old, he went to Haramain Sharifain in the company of Hadrat Sirri Saqti. When they reached the Haram Shareef, four hundred Ulama were seated there, discussing the topic of Shukr (Gratefulness). All of the Ulama presented their views during this sitting. Hadrat Sirri Saqti then turned to Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi and said, "O Junaid! You too should say something." He lowered his sight for a few moments, and then said, "Shukr (gratefulness) is this, that you should not be disobedient through whatever bounties Allah has blessed you with, and you should not use it as a means of disobedience and causing distress." On hearing this, all the Ulama said together, "O Coolness of our Eyes. Whatever you have said, is the truth and you are honest in your words, and we cannot say better than what you have said." Hadrat Sirri Saqti said, "O My Dear Son! From where did you learn such exemplary words?" Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi said,"This is through the blessing of your esteem companionship." [Masaalik as-Saalikeen]
HIS EXCELLENCE: He was a great Aalim and Mufti. In his era, he was ahead of all in wisdom and eloquence. From the beginning, right up to the end of his life, he was loved by all. Everyone was pleased with him as the leader. There is no person that can point even a finger at the Maqaam of Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi. The only people who could not see the station of Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi were those who were blind in faith. He was known as the voice of the people, but he always called himself Abdul Masha'ikh (the servant of the Masters). Many of the Ulama also called him Sultan al-Muhaqiqeen. He had reached very high levels in Shariat and Tariqat. Many great Shaykhs followed his Silsila. He was the greatest Shaykh of his era. He spent time in the khidmat of Hadrat Muhaasibi. Once someone asked Hadrat Sirri Saqti if the Mureed can be more famous than the Peer and Hadrat Sirri Saqti said, "Yes, it is possible. The perfect example is right before you. I am the Peer of Junaid-e-Baghdadi, but he is more exalted than me."
HIS CHARACTER AND HABITS: Even though Hadrat Junaid-e- Baghdadi was such a great Wali, he was very humble. He always showed great respect to others, even to those who were not as exalted as him. Once he said to his mureeds, "If only I knew that it was better to read two rakaats of nafil than being with you, then I would have not sat amongst you." He kept fast for most of his life.
BUSINESS: Hadrat Junaid Baghdadi initially did business, and used to sell mirrors. His manner was, that he used to enter his shop, and then read four hundred rakaats of nafil salaah. This, he continue for many years. He then left his shop, and sat in the khidmat of his Peer-o-Murshid. He took a room in the house of his Peer and then spent his time their cleansing his heart. When he used to enter the state of Muraqiba, he would remove the musalla from under him as he did not wish to concentrate on anything. He only engrossed himself in the love of Allah and His Rasool. He spent forty years in Muraqiba (deep spiritual meditation). For thirty years, he stood after Esha until Fajr and make Zikrullah. He used to make his Fajr Salaah with the wudhu of Esha. He says, "For twenty years, I did not miss the Takbeer-e-Oola (First Takbeer of Namaaz in Jama’at), and if I thought of any worldly thing during Namaaz, I would repeat my Salaah, and if I thought of Jannat or the Hereafter in my Salaah, then I used to make Sajdah-e-Sahw."
HIS EXCELLENCE IN THE COURT OF THE PROPHET: A Buzurg narrates, that he dreamt of the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam and Hadrat Junaid-e- Baghdadi was also seated in the Mehfil of the Prophet. He then saw that a person came and presented a query to the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam and the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam said, "Hand it over to Junaid. He will write the answer." The person then said, "Ya Rasoolallah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam May my parents be sacrificed at your feet. How can it be given to Junaid in your presence?" The Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam said, "Just as the Prophets are proud of their entire Ummah, I am proud of Junaid." [Khazinat al-Asfiyah, Vol.1 Page 86]
Once a Sayyid who lived in Jilan, left home with the intention of Hajj. On his journey, he passed through Baghdad Shareef. He thus presented himself in the Darbaar of Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi. Hadrat asked him where he had come from. He said that he was from Jilan, and was a descendant of Hadrat Ali. Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi then said, "Your forefather Hadrat Ali used to draw two swords. One against the Kufaar and Mushrikeen, and the other against his Nafs. Which sword do you draw?" When the man heard this, he went into a spiritual state and began to roll on the ground. He then said, "This is my Hajj. Put me on to the path of Allah." Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi said, "Your heart, is the special Haram of Allah, thus you should try to the best of your ability no to allow any non-mahram to enter it." [Kashf al-Mahjoob, Page 119]
HIS LECTURES: Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi spent his entire life, serving the Deen of Allah and His Beloved Rasool. Once his Peer-o-Murshid, Hadrat Sirri Saqti asked him to deliver a lecture, and he said that he did not find it ethical to lecture in the presence of his Peer. One night, he dreamt of the Holy Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam. Rasoolullah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam commanded him to lecture. When morning came, he went to his Peer and found that his Peer was already awaiting his presence. As he entered the Khanqah, his Peer said, "We have all been asking you to lecture. Now the Beloved Rasool SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam has given you the command to speak." He asked his Peer how he had known of his dream, and he said, "Last night I made Deedar of Allah Subhaanahu Ta'aala and I heard a voice which said that the Prophet had already commanded Junaid to lecture." He agreed to lecture on condition, that there were not more than forty people in his lectures. They agreed and he delivered his first lecture. During his first lecture, Eighteen people passed away. He then stopped his lecture and went back home. [Kashf al-Mahjoob, Page 201]
A SINCERE MUREED: Hadrat Junaid Baghdadi had numerous mureeds, but there was one particular mureed, towards whom he paid special attention. A few disciples were not pleased with this and asked him why he gave preference to the mureed over others. Hadrat said that he is the most intelligent and wise amongst all of them, and it was for this reason that he gave preference to him. Hadrat then said, "Let me prove this to you." He gave a chicken and a knife to each mureed, and asked them to sacrifice it where none would be able to see them. Each of the mureeds found a very quite and secluded area, and sacrificed the chicken. This one mureed, came back without slaughtering the chicken. Hadrat asked why he did not slaughter the chicken, and he said, "Huzoor! Where ever I went, I found the Qudrat of Allah present there, and I knew that He is All Seeing. It is for this reason that I had no option but to return without success." Hadrat then said, "Now, did you hear his answer. This is the reason due to which he is so dear to me."
HIS TRUST IN ALLAH: Once a man presented him with five hundred Ashrafis (coins). Hadrat asked if he had any other wealth with the exception of the five hundred Ashrafis. The man replied that he did. Hadrat said, "Will you ever need any more money in the future?" He said, "Why not Huzoor. There is always a need for money." Hadrat said, "Then you should keep these Ashrafis for yourself, for you are more needy than I am, since I have nothing, and still, I have no need for anything more. Even though you have wealth, you are still in need of more. I would really appreciate it if you would please take back this money, as I do not take from those who are in need themselves and I believe that My Lord alone is Ghani and the rest of the world are Faqeer."
HIS KARAAMATS: Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi says, "The greatest Karaamat is to remain firm on the Shariat-e-Mustafa SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam." There is no doubt, that Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi was very firm on the Shariah, and his every action was the reflection of the Sunnah of the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam.
BEING AWARE OF HIS MUREEDS CONDITION: There was a mureed of Hadrat who used to live in Basra. He once intended to commit a sin. The moment this thought entered his heart, his entire face turned black. When he looked in the mirror, he was amazed to see his condition. He was very ashamed and stayed in doors. After three days, the blackness disappeared and his face returned to its original colour. On the same day, a person delivered a letter to him, which was from His Peer-o-Murshid, Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi. When he opened the letter, he found the following written inside, "Keep your heart in control, and remain respectfully as a servant (of Allah). For three days and three nights, I had do to the job of a laundryman, so that I may wash away the blackness of your face."[Masaalik as-Saalikeen]
A FIRE WORSHIPPER: Once a Majoosi (fire worshipper) put on a Zanaar (a so-called sacred thread worn by fire worshippers), and then disguised himself as a Muslim, by putting on the Arabian garb. He then presented himself before Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi and said, "I have come to ask the meaning of a Hadith Shareef, which says, "Itaqu bi firaasatil Mo'min Fa In'nahu yanzuroo bi Nooril'laahi" (Fear of the sight of a true believer, for he sees with the Noori of Allah). "Could you explain the meaning of this Hadith?" Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi heard his questioned and smiled. He said, "It means that you should break your zanaar, leave kufr and accept Islam." When he heard Hadrat's reply, he was astonished, and immediately recited the Kalima Shareef and accepted Islam. [Tazkirat al-Awliyah, Page 233]
PROTECTION FROM SHAITAAN: Once, there was a mureed of Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi , who felt that he had perfected himself (become Kaamil). He thus, began to live in total seclusion. At night, he used to dream an Angel, which used to present a camel for him. He used to then sit on the camel, and the Angel would take him on a journey of Jannat. He used to enter a place that was very beautiful. He used to partake in delicious food and drinks, and he saw the most handsome people there. After a while, he would return to his home. He reached such a state, that he began to tell people, "I am amongst those who visits Jannah daily." This message reached Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi. Hadrat then went to visit him, and found him sitting with great pomp and splendour. Hadrat asked him about his claims, and he explained everything in detail. Hadrat said, "Tonight, when you reach this place, you must read Laa Howla wa Laa Quwwata il'la Bil'laahil Aliyil Azeem" That night, when he had the dream and he reached the so-called Jannat, he read as Hadrat instructed him to. The moment he read this, all those in his dream began to shriek and flee from him. He then sees that he is on a horse, and there are skeletons in front of him. On seeing this, be became afraid, and realised his mistake. All that he was seeing was just an illusion of Shaitaan. He immediately rushed to Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi and repented for his behaviour. He also learnt, that for a mureed to be by himself is like taking poison.
HIS JALAAL: Due to his piety and knowledge, Hadrat Junaid-e- Baghdadi became very famous in Iraq. There were however those, who were jealous of his fame. They continuously made accusations against him, and also complained against him to the Khalifa. The Khalifa said that they could not do anything to him as long as there was no evidence against him. The Khalifa then said that he had a purchased a very beautiful slave girl, whose beauty outshone all the women of the city. He thus commanded that she be dressed in the most beautiful clothes and adorned with precious pearls and diamonds. Once she had been dressed, he called her and said, "I want you to go to where Junaid is and remove your veil from over your face and tell him that you want to be his, and that you have become weary of the world. All that you want is to live with him, and for him to help you to gain closeness to Allah." The Khalifa then appointed a servant to go with her, so that he may be witness to whatever may transpire. The woman presented herself before Hadrat and removed her veil, saying what the Khalifa had commanded. Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi looked up at her once and said something. The woman, could not bear the sight of the Jalaal of Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi and fell to the ground and passed away. When this message reached the Khalifa, he was very sad. He said, "Some people say things about the Masha'ikh which they should not say. The Shaykh has reached a level that he is able to see that where our sights can not venture." [Shajrat al-Kaamileen, Page 153/154]
GEMS OF WISDOM: Some of his beautiful and wise sayings are being presented, so that we may read and make amal upon them.
Hadrat Abu Bakr Shibli,WISAAL: When Hadrat became aware of his passing away, he asked for those present to assist him in wudhu, which they did. They had forgotten to make khilaal of his beard, so he reminded them of this. He then went into Sajdah, and began to weep. "O our Peer! You have sent before you so many good deeds and heaps of obedience. What is the purpose for this Sajdah?" He said, "Junaid has never been in so much need as he is now." He then began to recite the Quran, so one mureed said, "Hadrat! Are you reciting Quran Shareef ?" Hadrat said, "What better time is there than now, when my book of deeds will soon be close. I am seeing my deeds before me, hanging in the air by a thin thread as it sways from the wind blowing against it. I am not sure if this wind is one of union, or one of absolution. On one hand, I am seeing the Angel of death, and on the other hand, I am seeing the Pul Siraat. There is the Most Supreme Judge, and the path is there. I am not sure of which path I will pass through." After saying this, he completed the recitation of the Quran. He then read seventy verses of Surah Baqarah. Those present asked him to chant the words "Allah, Allah" He said, "Why are you reminding me. I have not forgotten." He then began reading the tasbeeh on all his fingers. When he reached the Shahaadat finger (index finger), he lifted his finger and said, "Bismil laah hir Rahman nir Raheem" He then closed his eyes, and the soul left his body, allowing him to travel from this mundane world into the Glorious hereafter. Hadrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi passed from this world, on a Friday, the 27th of Rajab, 297 or 298 Hijri.
After his wisaal, he was given Ghusl. Those giving ghusl wished to put water on his eyes, when they heard an unseen voice saying, "Do not touch the eyes of my beloved, since those eyes that have closed in my remembrance, shall not open before they see me." They then tried to open his fingers, and the voice said, "Those fingers that have been closed in my name, shall only open on my command." [Masaalik as-Saalikeen, Vol. 1, Page 308].
MAZAAR SHAREEF: His Mazaar Shareef is in a place called Shaunizia, which is in Baghdad Shareef. Once someone asked Hadrat Abu Bakr Shibli a Masla (religious query) whilst he was at the Mazaar of Hadrat Junaid- e-Baghdadi. He said, "I feel ashamed to answer in front of the Mazaar of Hadrat as I felt ashamed to answer in his presence, for I still feel that his sight is upon me."
AFTER HIS WISAAL: After his wisaal, a pious person dreamt of him and asked about the questions of the Angels Munkar and Nakeer. He said, "The Angels came to me and asked who is my Lord, and I smiled and said, "My Lord is He, Who took the pledge from me on the first day, thus what need is there for me to answer to the servants, after I have already answered to the King. They Angels then left me and said, 'He is still drowned in love and is resting in the same love.'"
|BELIEFS CONCERNING ALLAH ALMIGHTY|
1.) He has the Quality of 'Badaa'.
2.) This means he forgets.
3.) He makes mistakes.
4.) He plans but this does not take effect.
5.) He does not know who to appoint as the next message conveyor, the next Imaam.
6.) "We (shias) do not worship such a god who gives authority to rascals like Yazid, Mu'awiyyah and Uthmaan."
7.) Ali is the first and He is the last. He is the manifest and Ali the hidden and Ali is the heir of earth."
8.) Shias say that the Imaams are the face of Allah,
9.) The eyes of Allah among his creation.
10.) The tongue of Allah among his creation.
(1.) Usul Kafi- Babul bad'aa - Al- Kafi Vol- 1 -P283 India Ed.( 2.) Ibid (3.) Ibid .(4.) Ibid. (5.) Ibid. (6.) Kashful Asraar - 107 - Khomeni.. (7.) Rijaal Kashsi . 138. India Print. (8.) Usul- e-Kaafi -83. (9.) Ibid. 10.) Ibid.
1.) Laa ilaaha illaahu Muhammadur Rasulullaah -Alli waliyullah, Khomeni Hujjatulillaah
2.) Laa Illaaha Muhammdur - Rasulullah, Ali waliyullah wazi Rasulullah was Khalifauhu bila Faslein"
3.) Shia 'Islaam' based on 5 pillars - Salaat, Zakaat, Fasting, Hajj, Wilaayat.
4.) Azaan is "Ash Hadu Anna - alian Waliullah Wasu Rasulullah was Khalifatu hu bila faslrin"
(1.) Wahdat Islaami - June 84 P1- monthly Iranian Goverment. Periodical. (2.) Ali Waliullah - Abdul Kareem Mushtaq. (3.) Usul- Kafi. 4.) Listen in Arafaat.
1.) They believe in 12 Imaams after Rasulullaah (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam).
2.) First being Ali (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho).
3.) Last being the 12th Imaam
4.) Who is in a Cave 'Surra - Man- Raa'.
5.) Imaams they believe are Masoom- innocent.
6.) They can make Halaal- Haraam and Haraam - Halaal .
7.) They can change Deen - Sharia.
8.) They are born of their mothers thighs.
9.) They say Imaams are higher in status than the Ambiyaa including our Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam).
10.) No concession regarding Wilaayah (absolute necessary belief).
11.) If one does not accept Imaams then one is a Kaafir.
(1.) Usul -e - Kafi. (2.) Usul -e - Kafi. (3.) Usul -e - Kafi. (4.) Usul -e - Kafi. (5.) Usul -e - Kafi Vol 1 P225 / Kafi - Kitaabul Hujjuah. (6.) Usul -e - Kafi Vol 1 P225. (7.) Ibid. (8.) Ibid /Haqqul Yaqeen P126.(9.) Usul -e - Kafi Vol 1 P225. (10.) Ibid / Al Hukumatul - Islaamiyaa - 52 Khomeni. Hayaatul Qutoob Vol 3, P10 /Ibid Vol 2. P787. Footnote. (11.) Usul -e- Kafi Vol 2. P278. (12.) Usul -e- Kafi Vol 1. P225.
THE 12th IMAAM
1.) When he comes he will bring the original Quraan.
2.) He is in hiding, in a cave.
3.) He is alive observing the world, in totallity.
4.) When he comes, he will be naked. Rasulullaah (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam) will swear Allegiance to him. (Allaah protect us).
5.) He will first dig the grave of Abu Bakr (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) and Umar (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho), then hang them on a stake - for all sins of mankind.
6.) He will remove the body of Ayesha (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) and implement the same punished for Zina.
7.) He will then kill the Sunni Scholars.
8.) Punish the Muslim Ummuah.
9.) First kill Ahle - Sunnah, then Ulama, then Kuffar.
(1.) Usul-e- Kafi. (2.) Islaamic Goverment P42/ Usul -e- Kafi P340. (3.) Hukumatal Islaamia -P52. (4.) Haqqul Yaqeen 2/227- 2/347. (5.) Haqqul Yaqeen P 361/2. (6.) Also Vol 2 P 611/ Haqqul Yaqeen - P 347/ Mullah Baqir Majlisi. (7.) Furoo Kafi - Kitaabul Raudah - P 527 also Tafseer Majmanul Bayan/ Hayaatul Qulub Vol2 P 611. (8.) Hayaatul Qulub Vol2 P 611.( 9.) Haqqul Yaqeen- Vol 2. P 527 ASlo Maj Manul Bayaan.
1.) Not Completed.
2.) Has 17,000 Aayats.
3.) Our's has 6,666.
4.) Abu Bakr's opposed the text of the Quraan.
5.) Original Quraan with 12th Imaam Mahdi.
6.) Do not produce Haafiz.
7.) Do not perform Taraweeh.
8.) Quraan will be read/ learnt when 12th Imaam brings it.
9.) Ali (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) showd original Quraan to Sahabah(Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) who rejected it.
10.) Passages mentioning virtures of Ali(Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) has been purposefully deleted from the Quraan.
11.) There are 2,000 shiah traditions making many additions and subtractions in Quraan.
12.) The 'Murtaddeen'- renegrades have removed the name of Ali(Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho).
(1.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tibarsi approved by Khomeni in ' Al- Hukumaat -ul- Islamiyaa". (2.) Usul Kafi P671. (3.) Usul Kafi P671. (4.) Kashful Asraar P111.(5.) Usul Kafi 2-632. (6.) See Iran. (7.) See Iran. (8.) Usul Kafi - p622. (9.) Maqbool - 1067 - Usul Kafi Vol1 P228. (10.)Tafseer Ali Qummi-308 /Usul Kafi 1:416/Footnotes of Maqbool's translation 637/ Al- Ihtijaj- Tabarsi- 1-254/ Tafseer of Saafi- 1- 32/ Muqaddamah 6 , from Tafseer Saafi P32 Vol -1. (11.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tabarsi.(12.) Surah Muhammad, Ayat 9, Para 26- Molvi Maqbool Dehli P1011.
1.) The believe in Taqiyya.
2.) This means 'Holy Deception'.
3.) To believe in something but express/ say something else.
4.) They say 9/10th of Deen is Taqiyya.
5.) They say, he who has no Taqiyya has no deen.
6.) There is a great reward in Lying.
7.) They say the great Imams Practised 'Taqiyya'.
8.) They say Alli (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho), Hassan (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho), Hussain(Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) practiced 'Taqiyya'.
9.) They say Hussein (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) practiced 'Taqiyya'.
10.) Perorm Jamaah salaat with Sunni's in Taqiyya.
11.) Visit their sick in Taqiyya.
12.) Perform their Janazah Salaat in Taqiyya.
(1.) Usul -e- Kafi. (2.) Ibid. (3.) Ibid. (4.) Ibid. (5.) Ibid. (6.) Ibid. (7.) Islaamic Goverment P35/ 133 .(8.) Ibid. (9.) Ibid. (10.) Usul -e- Kafi. (11.) Ibid.(12.) Ibid.
1.) They say all Sahabah (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) companions except 3 left Islaam after demise of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam).
2.) They say Abu Bakr (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) Umar(Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) and Uthmaan (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) robbed Ali(Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) of his position of being Khalif.
3.) They say Umar(Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) was a 'Original Kaafir' and 'Zindiq'-renegrade.
4.) "Abu Huraira (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) was one of the fuquaha, but god knows what judement he falsified for Muaw'iyya and others like him, and what damage He inflicted upon Islam."
5.) They say Abu Huraira (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) used to fabricate Ahadith.
6.) They say Muawiyya (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) poisoined Hassan (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho).
7.) They say Muawiya (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) was a tyrant opressive ruler.
8.) They say Qazi Shurray (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) used to issue judicial pronouncement in favour of the ruling party. He was a sinful wretch occupying position of Judge.
9.) One should dissociate with the 4 idols: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan, Muawiyya and 4 women Ayesha, Hafsa, Harid, Umm- al- Hakam.
10.) One should curse the above after each prayer.
11.) Pharoah and Hamaan refer here to Abu Bakr and Umar.
12.) Faathima should complain about Ali's big stomach, no wealth and bad features.
13.) Abu Bakr and Umar are Kaafirs
14.) Abu Bakr is calf on Bani Israel.
15.) Ali is a mosquito and a fly.
16.) What did the Zuleikha of Makkah, Bibi Ayesha have, that the 50 year old Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam) got moved to her.
17.) Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam) accepted (in marriage) an uncouth person such as Hafsa. Not withsatanding the fact that she was a widow and facially deformed.
18.) Imaan refers to Ameerul- Mu'mineen- Alli and Kufr refers to Abu Bakr fisq (weakness) refers To Umar Esyaan(disobedient) Uthmaan in Surah Hujuraat.
19.) Umar is an illegeitimate child.
20.) Abu Bakr and Umar are worse than Shaithaan and they are dwellers of Jahannam.
21.) When I entre Makkah and Madinah as the conqueror, my first duty will be to go to the grave of Huzoor (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam) and exhume the bodies of the two idols.
22.) We shia's know the three Sahabah's (Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan) as being void of Imaan
(1.) Anwaar - No'maan Niyyah - P245. Vol 2. Nimatullah Jafaari./ Furu Kafi, Kitaabul Raudah :15 - Mullah Muhammad bin Yaqoob Kulaini Vol 3 P115/ Usul -e-Kafi Vol 2, P 246 Rijaal Kashsi P504. (2.) Al- Ihtijaaj - Tibrasi 83, 84./Haqqul Yaqeen, P 157. (3.) Haqqul Yaqeen , 551/Kashful Asraar P119. (4.) P 143 - Islam goverment. (5.) Islaamic Goverment (6.) Al-Anwaar un Nomaniyyah - Vol 2. P88-87 Jazaari.(7.) Ibid. (8.) P81, Isl/ gov. (9.) Haqqul Yaqeen- Vol. 2 P519/ Furru Kaafi P342 Vol 3/ Jilaa - ul- Uyoom -P45 - 46/ Hayaatul Quluub P 375. (10.) Ainul Hayaa P559. (11.) Haqqul Yaqeen P342. (12.) Mullah Baqir - Jilal Uyoon- 58 Chapter on Faathima.(13.) Haqqul Yaqeen - P552. (14.) Haqqul Yaqeen - Tafseer Qummi P160. (15.) Tafseer Qummi P29. (16.) Haqeeat Fiqh Hanafi P64 /Ghulaam Hussain Naqui.(17.) Ibid P124.(18.) Usul-e- Kafi P229. Vol 2.(19.) Tazkiratul Aimma - P103-4.(20.) Haqqul Yaqeen - P509 - 510.(21.) Kitaab be Noujawanaan - P8.( 22.) Tajalliyaar-e-Sadaqaat - P201- Muhammed Hussain Dhelvi.
MUT'A (Temporary Marriage)
1.) "It is disliked but permissable to have Mutah with a prostitute, especially ( it will be more enjoyable) if she is famous for her prostitution."
2.) One time 'Muta' reward is Jannat.
3.) When the couple sit in Solitude, angels protect them.
4.) Their Speech is Tasbeeh .
5.) When they touch hands, sins fall from their fingers.
6.) When they Kiss, reward of Hajj and Umrah for both.
7.) On bathing - every drop from each hair brings reward of 10 Thawabs, 10 sins drop, stages raised by 10 fold.
8.) From every drop of water, angels created to make Tasbeeh till Qiyaamat.
9.) 'Muta' with believing women is like 70 times journey to Ka'aba.
10.) Contractors of 'Muta' will cross the 'Pul Siraat' like a flash of lightning.
11.) After making muta Once - The stage of Hussain is reached. After making muta twice - The stage of Hasan is reached. After making muta thrice- The stage of Ali is reached. After making Muta Fourth- The satge of Rasulullaah (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam) is reached
References:(1.) Tahrirul Wasillah Vol-2 P292. (2.) Ujul - e- Hasana P15. (4.) Ibid.( 5.) Ibid.( 6.) Ibid. (7.) Ibid. (8.) Ibid. (9.) Ujul - e- Hasana P16.(10.) Ujul - e- Hasana P17. (11.) Tafseer Mianjajus Sadiqeen 1:356.
1.) They have their own Quraan.
2.) They have their own Ahadith Books (Usul-e-Kafi) etc.
3.) They do not believe in our Ahadith Kitaabs- Bukhari etc.
4.) They have their own Fiqh, Fiqh - Jafari.
5.) They have their own concept about Allaah.
6.) They believe that Imaams get 'Wahy' Divine Revelation.
7.) Their Aqaaid, Salaat, Azaan, Hajj, Fiqh is different.
8.) The concept of Ambiyaa (Alaihis Salam) is different (they failed).
9.) Their concept of Sahaabah (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anho) is different.
10.) They Practice 'Muta' (Temporary Marriages) .
11.) Terms of Sehri and Iftaar are different.
12.) Ghusl for the dead is different.
13.) 4 Imaams are dogs.
14.) Ummah like Swine's.
15.) Ayesha (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha) and Hafsa (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha) are both Hypocrites
16.) Ayesha (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha) and Hafsa (Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anha) - Poisoned Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi wa Sallam) before his death.
17.) May Allaah curse them (Ayesha/Hafsa) and their fathers (Abu Bakr and Umar).
18.) Their religion of the state of Iran is Islaam and Jafaari, Ithna Ashaari. This basis is forever, and it is not open to any amendment nor abrogation.
19.) Everybody, exept us Shites are illegitimate.
20.) It is true that Allaah has not created anything more despicable than dogs.
22.) But the Ahlus Sunnah are even more despicable than dogs in the eyes of Allah
23.) People of Makkah openly refute existence of Allaah.
24.) People of Madinah 70 times more unclean and polluted than people of Makkah.
(1.) Usul-e-Kafi .( 6.) Usul -e-Kafi .(7.) Usul-e-Kafi Vol2 P278/ Tafseer - al- Waeelah Vol 1 P280.(8.) Ijtihaad - wa- yak- jihati- Khomeni -15/ Islaamic Goverment P37/ Tehtan Times 29 June 1980/ Knomeni Imaam Mahdi Celebration. (11.) Tafseer - al- Waeelah Vol.(12.) Ibid. (13.) Tazkiratul Aimma P102- Baqir majlasi.(14.) Usul-e-Kafi Vol2 P337.(15.) Hayatul Qutub - 2:745- M.B.Majlis.(16.) Maqbool Dehlavi - Imaam Baqir- Surah Ali Imraan : 134.(17.) Ibid.(18.) Constitution . (19.) Furoo - Kafi in Kitaabul Raudah - 135/245.(20.) Haqqul Yaqeen 521.(21.) Ibid 2/516. (22.) Ibid 2/516/ Ilaalus Sharaa P299 - Shaykh Saduuq. Usul-e-Kafi P410 Vol 2.( 23.) Ibid.
1.) Most dirty and polluted left over water is that of a sunni.
2.) Not permissable to marry sunni because they are Kaafir.
3.) Cannot eat animal slaughtered by sunni.
4.) Sunnis created from soul of Jahannam.
5.) Shia's created from soul of Jannat.
(1.) "Manlaa Yahuruldul Faqiah" - Vol 1. P8.( 2.) Tahdhidul Akaam/ Ibid Vol 3 P258. (3.) Ibid.( 4.) Usul - e- Kafi. (5.) Ibid.
1.) Folding right hand on left hend in Salaat breaks Salaat.
2.) Sex in one's wifes anus permissible.
3.) The 9th act which breaks Salaat is saying of 'Aameen' intentionally after Sura Faatiha. But this, too, is Permissible under Taqaiyyah.
(1.) Tafseer - al- Waseelah. (2.) Tafseer - al- Waseelah- Vol.1 P280. (3.) Ibid.
Verdict of the Beloved Prophet
(Peace and Blessings be Upon Him) and Our Action
There is a specific Hadith about Rawafidh that a sect is going to emerge who will be known by a bad connotation. They will be called Rafida. They will come neither on Friday nor in the congregational prayers. They will vilify the first generation (of Ummah).
فلا تؤاكلوهم ولا تشاربوهم ولا تجالسوهم ولا تصلوا عليهم ولا تصلوا معهم"You should neither keep their company nor dine with them, nor have matrimonial relationship with them. If they fall ill do not go to greet them and if they die do not participate in their funeral prayers." [Kanz al-Ummal (Berut - Lebanon), Vol 11, Page 765, Hadith 3529]
1.) Shia's because of their (peculiar) beliefs are outside the pale of Islam and as such Kafir's. Hence Islaamic bonds like :-
2.) Marriage with them ;
3.) Using their Zabiah (Slaughter) ;
4.) Saying the funeral prayer of their dead ones;
5.) Allowing them to participate in the funeral prayer of Sunni Muslims;
6.) Making them shares in Qurbani i.e. sacrificial animals on Eid al-Adha ;
7.) Making them witness in the Nikah of Sunni Muslims;
8.) Accepting their monetary contributions for the building of Masjid ------- all these things are not permissible (in Shari’ah) and should be given up forthwith. Anyone who does not do so is outside the pale of Islam and is similarly like the Shia's.