Ads 468x60px

Dec 18, 2013

The 3 Things Imam Jafar Sadiq رضي الله تعالیٰ عنه Did

Qadi Iyad {May Allah bestow His Mercy upon him} relates that Imam Malik {May Allah bestow His Mercy upon him} said:

"I used to keep company with Imam Jafar as-Sadiq {May Allah be well pleased with him} for a time and I only saw him doing three things:

1} praying,
2} fasting, or
3} reciting the Quran.

I never saw him relate {Hadith} from the Messenger of Allah {Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him} except in a state of purity, nor did he speak about that which did not concern him.

He was one of the men of knowledge, worship and Zuhud; one who truly feared Allah and I never came to him without him removing the cushion he was sitting on to give it to me to sit on “

{Tartib al-Madarik}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views