Ads 468x60px

Aug 16, 2014

The Method of Becoming Beloved of Allah


It is reported from Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (Radi Allahu Anhu) that the most Beloved and Blessed Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) has stated, "Allah (Azza wa Jal) has said, ‘Whoever adopt enmity towards a Wali [friend] of mine, I declare war on him. Of all of the things through which my servant seeks nearness to me, the Faraid [Obligatory Acts] are most beloved to me. And he continues to gain nearness to me by means of Nawafil (Supererogatory Salah), until I make him my beloved. If he asks of me, I will surely bestow upon him, and if he seeks refuge, I will surely grant him refuge.’"

[Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Page 248, Hadith 6502]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views