Ads 468x60px

Mar 14, 2014

Walking Six Miles On Blistering Stones With Mother On Shoulders

There are so many rights of parents that we can never fulfil them all. In this regard, one of the companions (Radi Allahu Anhu) said in the blessed court of the Holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam), "The stones were so hot on that path that a piece of uncooked meat would roast if it were to be placed on them! I have carried my mother on my shoulders for six miles. Am I free from the rights of my mother?" The Holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said:

"Perhaps, this could be the recompense for one of the shocks she endured during labour while giving birth to you." [#Tabarani, Al-Mu'jam al-Saghir, Vol. 1, Page 92, #Hadith 256]

May Allah have mercy upon them and may he forgive us for their sake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views