Ads 468x60px

Jan 28, 2016

Sayyidul Istighfar: The Best Dua For Allah Almighty's Forgiveness

"If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning he will be from the people of Paradise."

Sahih Al-Bukhari,


Oh Allah, you are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am Your servant and I will keep my covenant and promise to You as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I admit before You, Your blessings upon me and I admit to You all my sins. So forgive me. Certainly none can forgive sins except You.”


اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ


خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ

وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ


أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ


أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ، وَأَبُوءُ بِذَنْبِي

فَاغْفِر لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ


الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ

Alahadrat Azeemulbarakat Radi Allahu Ta'aala Anhu would read the following also ..

وَاغْفِرْ لِكُلّ مُؤمِنٍ وَّمُؤمِنَةٍ

- - -
Translated by:
Khalifa e Allama Sayyid Shah Turāb ul Haq Qādri Daamat Barkaathumul Aaliyah, Maulana Shakeel e Millat Qadiri Ridawi Sahib Qibla Daamat Barkaathumul Aaliyah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views