Ads 468x60px

Sep 20, 2013

Let's Increase Our Durood Recitation...

Sayyiduna Abdur Rahmaan bin Auf (RADHIYALLAAHU ANHU) narrates: We, the Sahaba, used to spend day and night in the company of Nabi SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM.

The reason being that we never separated from him was so that we could be of assistance to him in any matter.

One day as Nabi SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM left his house, I followed him. He entered an orchard and he went into Salaah. He prolonged his Sajdah to such a degree that I began to cry with the thought that perhaps his soul had been taken away.

When he completed his Sajdah, he came up to me and asked as to what the problem was. I replied, "O Nabi of ALLAH, I thought that maybe Almighty ALLAH (SUBHANAHU WA TA'ALAH) had taken away your blessed soul and that I would never be able to see you again".

Nabi SALLALLAHU ALAYHI WA SALLAM replied, "Verily, my Creator has rewarded me. Therefore, I prolonged the Sajdah. The reward which I speak about was that my Creator has promised me that whosoever amongst my Ummah reads a single Durood, ten of his sins are pardoned and he is rewarded with ten good deeds".
(Saadaatud Daarain)

سُبْحَانَ اللَّه !

Let us increase our Durood recitation upon the best of creation...

صلى الله عليه و آله و صحبه و سلم

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views