Ads 468x60px

Oct 31, 2013

Muharram Special - Part 4


LOVE FOR IMAM HUSSAIN:

The Beloved Rasool صلى الله عليه و سلم loved Hazrat Imam Hussain dearly, due to his piety and pure heart. Rasulullah صلى الله عليه و سلم loved his grandson dearly. Hazrat Umar Farouk Radi Allahu Anhu said: " once, when I presented myself in the court of Rasulullah صلى الله عليه و سلم , I saw that the beloved صلى الله عليه و سلم was walking on his knees carrying Imam Hussain Radi Allah Anhu on his blessed back. When I saw this, I said, your mode of transport is most splendid. On hearing this, the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم replied; " O Umar! The passenger is also very splendid." ​SubhaanAllah!

Ya’la bin Marwaa Radi Allahu Anhu reports that the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم  said, “Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain. Whosoever has kept Hussain as his beloved, Allah is his beloved. Hussain is a grandchild from amongst grandchildren.” [Mishkaat Shareef]

Hazrat Jaabir Ibn Abdullah Radi Allahu states, “I heard from the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم ‘Whomsoever wishes to see the leader of Paradise, he should look at Hussain ibn Ali Radi Allahu Anhu.’”

The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم was also aware, that the time would come, when his beloved grandson would save the Ummah from destruction at the hands of a corrupt and tyrant leader. He knew that Imam Hussain Radi Allahu Anhu will uphold the flag of Islam and that he will steer the great ship of Islam clear from the storm of fitna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views