Ads 468x60px

Feb 3, 2014

Ties Of Kinship

'Abd ar-Rahman ibn 'Awf {May Allah be pleased with him} heard the Messenger of Allah {ﷺ} say: "Allah, the Almighty and Exalted, said:

'I am the Merciful One. I have created ties of kinship and derived a name for it from My Name. If anyone maintains ties of kinship, I maintain a connection with him, and I shall cut off anyone who cuts them off.'"

سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ: قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ: أَنَا الرَّحْمَنُ، وَأَنَا خَلَقْتُ الرَّحِمَ، وَاشْتَقَقْتُ لَهَا مِنَ اسْمِي، فَمَنْ وَصَلَهَا وَصَلْتُهُ، وَمَنْ قَطَعَهَا بَتَتُّهُ.

{al-Adab al-Mufrad ~ The Book of the Ties of Kinship ~ Book 2, Hadith #7}

Imam Bukhari {May Allah have mercy upon him} said this Hadith is Sahih = authentic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views