Ads 468x60px

May 19, 2014

Short Ahadeeth Collection - 19 May 2014

Sayyiduna #AbuBakr narrates that the #Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Looking at #Ali is an act of worship." #Hadith #IbnAsakir

Do not neglect to seek refuge from the #Shaytan, for if you do not see him, he is not unaware of you. #Hadith #Daylami

#AbuBakr narrates that the #Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "My palm & the palm of #Ali are equal in justice." #Hadith #Daylami

#Allah Almighty says, “If you wish for My mercy then show mercy to My creation.” #Hadith #Qudsi #IbnHibban #Daylami

#Whoever rises in the morning intending obedience towards Allah, Allah will record for him the reward even if he disobeys. #Hadith #Daylami

#Whosoever records a hadith from me, #reward will not cease being recorded for him as long as that hadith remains. #Hadith #Hakim #Tarikh

The Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "I have been given 70000 who will enter the #Jannah without any reckoning." #Hadith #Ahmad

#Whosoever forges a lie against me intentionally or rejects something I have ordered, then let him take up his abode in #Jahannam. #Hadith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views