Ads 468x60px

May 2, 2014

Value Of Fasting A Single Day In Rajab


Once, Sayyiduna Isa (Alayhis Salam) passed by a refulgent mountain. He requested in the court of Allah, "Ya Allah! Grant this mountain the faculty of speech." The mountain then spoke, "O Ruhullah (Alayhis Salam)! What do you want?" The Prophet (Alayhis Salam) replied, "Reveal to me your account." The mountain said, "A person lives inside me." Sayyiduna Isa requested in the court of Allah, "Ya Allah! Reveal him before me."

All of a sudden, the mountain split up and a saint with a face refulgent like the moon emerged from it. The man said, "I am follower of Sayyiduna Musa (Alayhis Salam). I asked Dua to Allah to keep me alive until the advent of the Last Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam), so that I may behold him and I may get the honour of getting inducted into his Ummah. I have been worshipping Allah in this mountain for 600 years."

Sayyiduna Isa (Alayhis Salam) requested in the court of Allah, "Ya Allah! Is there anyone more honourable to You on this earth than this servant of Yours?" Allah replied, "O Isa! Whoever amongst the Ummah of Muhammad (SallAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam) fasts a single day in the month of Rajab is more honourable to me than this person." [Allamah Saffuri, Nuzhat al-Majaalis, Vol. 1, Page 208]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views