Ads 468x60px

Apr 19, 2013

A Traveller Once Came To The Masjid To See The Holy Prophet ﷺ ....


After greeting The Prophet he was asked where he was from. The
traveller replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the dialogue between the traveller and The Prophet :



Traveller: I do not want azaab to be written in my account.
Prophet : Behave well with your parents.



Traveller: I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.
Prophet : Fear Allah always.



Traveller: I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.
Prophet : Recite Quran every morning and evening.



Traveller: I want my heart to always be enlightened.
Prophet : Never forget death.



Traveller: I never want to be away from Allah's blessings.
Prophet : Always treat fellow creatures well.



Traveller: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet : Always have faith in only Allah (SWT).



Traveller: I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet : Be careful of your actions.



Traveller: I wish to live long.
Prophet : Always do Sila’ Rahmi. (Goodness towards blood relations)



Traveller: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet : Always be in Wudhoo.



Traveller: I wish to stay free of Azaab in the grave.
Prophet : Always wear pure (Paak) clothes.



Traveller: I never want to burn in hell.
Prophet : Control your eyes and tongue.



Traveller: How do I get my sins forgiven?
Prophet : Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.



Traveller: I want people to respect me always..
Prophet : Never extend your hands of need at people.



Traveller: I want to always be honored...
Prophet : Never humiliate or put down anyone.



Traveller: I don't want to be squeezed by Fishare Qabr (squeezing in the grave).
Prophet : Recite Sura’e Mulk often.



Traveller: I want my wealth to increase.
Prophet : Recite Sura’e Waqia every night.



Traveller: I want to be safe and at peace on the Day of Judgment.
Prophet : Do Zikr of Allah from dusk to night.



Traveller: I want to be in full attention and concentration during Namaaz.
Prophet : Always do Wudhoo with concentration and attention.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views