Ads 468x60px

Nov 4, 2013

1st Muharram - Sayyiduna Umar Farooq Martyred


▪The Noble Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said, “Whoever hates Umar hates me. Whoever loves Umar loves me.” #Tabarani

▪'If there were to be a prophet after me, indeed he would be Umar, son of Khattab'. #Tirmidhi

▪The Messenger of Allah said, 'O Umar! By the One in whose hand my soul is, whenever Shaytan finds you taking a path, he only takes a path other than your path.'" #Bukhari

▪The son of Sayyiduna Ali Radi Allahu Allahu Ta'ala Anhu, Imam Muhammad bin Hanafiyya Radi Allahu Allahu Ta'ala Anhu narrates:

'I asked my father who was the best of people after the Holy Prophet and he answered "Abu Bakr". I asked him who is the best of people after Abu Bakr and he replied, "Umar"'

~Recorded in Sahih al-Bukhari
 
Urs of the second caliph of Islam, Sayyiduna Umar al-Farooq RadiAllahu Anhu Mubarak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views