Ads 468x60px

Nov 13, 2013

Muharram Special - Part 16 [Battle Of Karbala - Part 10]


IMAM HUSSAIN REASONS WITH ARMY:

When Imam Hussain Radi Allahu Anhu realised that the Yazeedis were now intent on doing battle, he tied the Turban of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and took in his hand Zulfikaar, the sword of Hazrat Ali Radi Allahu Anhu. He rode towards their camp and said;

" O people of Iraq! You know very well that I am the grandson of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam , the son of Hazrat Ali and Bibi Faatima Radi Allahu Anhum, and the brother of Imam Hassan Radi Allahu Anhu.

Do you recognise my Turban, Armour, Sword and camel? Do you recognise who they belong to? Up to this day, the Christians show respect to the belongings of Esa Alaihi Salaam, and the Jews show respect to the footprint of Moosa Alaihi Salaam. All the followers of the past religions have shown respect to the relics that have been attributed to their prophets (peace be upon them all).

I am the grandson of your Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam . I am the son of Ali Sher-e-Khuda (Lion of Allah). If you do not want to be of assistance to me, then do not be the cause of my martyrdom.

For what reason have you sealed off the river to my family. Have I murdered anyone from amongst you? Have I usurped the property belonging to anyone of you, for which you are taking revenge? It is you that invited me to come here, and yet this is the way you behave with me."

(Chain of Lights Vol 1, translated by Mawlana Afthab Cassim from "Tazkira Masha'ikh Qadria Razvia")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views