Ads 468x60px

Nov 15, 2013

Muharram Special - Part 19 [Battle Of Karbala - Part 13]


AFTER KARBALA:

After the battle of karbala, Imam Zainul Abideen and the female members of the Ahle Bait were taken to Kufa. They were then sent back to Madinah Shareef on the authority of Yazeed. After the battle of Karbala many incidents occurred, some of which are listed below;

1) Hazrat Ibn Abbas Radi Allahu Anhu reports, " one night I dreamt of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. I saw that his blessed hair was uncombed and covered with dust. It was around noon. In his hand the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam had a bottle filled with blood, I asked, Ya Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam! What is this? He replied, ' this is the blood of Hussain and his companions, and I have been gathering since this morning.'" Hazrat Ibn Abbas says, " I remembered the day that I had seen this dream. When the news of Imam Hussain's Shahaadat arrived, I realized it was the same day on which I had the dream." [Baihaqi- Haaqim]

2) It rained blood after the shahaadat of Imam Hussain Radi Allahu anhu. [Baihaqi]
3) Abu Nuaim narrates from Habib ibn Thaabit Radi Allahu Anhu. He said, " I heard the Jinns reciting the following stanzas on the Shahaadat of Imam Hussain Radi Allahu Anhu;

"His forehead was kissed by the Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam
And his blessed face was glittered so beautifully
His parents where the soul of the Quraishi Nation
And his Grandfather Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam is greater than all the creation."

(Chain of Lights Vol 1, translated by Mawlana Afthab Cassim from "Tazkira Masha'ikh Qadria Razvia")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views