Ads 468x60px

Nov 4, 2013

Muharram Special - Part 5


AHADITH RELATING TO HIM:

It is in Dalail Un Nabuwwah, that Ummul Fadhl bin Haaritha Radi Allahu Anha the wife of Hazrat Abbas ibn Abdul Mutallib Radi Allahu Anhu once went to the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم and said, “Ya RasoolAllah! tonight, I saw a worrying dream.” The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم asked, “What was it?” She said, “It was a very worrying dream.” He صلى الله عليه و سلم again asked, “What was it?” She then said, “I saw that a portion of your flesh was cut off from your Blessed Body and placed in my lap.” The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم  said, “This is a good dream that you have seen. In sha Allah, a son will be born to Bibi Faatima Radi Allahu Anha and he will be given in your care.” Ummul Fadhl says, “Hussain was born to Bibi Faatima and was given in my care.”

Ummul Fadhl also says, “Once I took Imam Hussain to Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه و سلم and gave him in the hands of the Prophet. I had turned away for a while, and when I looked again, I noticed tears falling from the blessed eyes of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه و سلم. I then said, Ya Rasoolallah! May my parents be sacrificed at your feet. What has happened? The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم  said, ‘Hazrat Jibraeel came to me and informed me that my Ummat will kill this child of mine.’ I said, this child, and he said ‘yes, he also brought the red sand to me from the place where he (Hussain) will be martyred.’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views