Ads 468x60px

Jun 29, 2013

Believe me I m a Muslim but I'm not a terrorist :(


If a Hindu keeps a dot
on his forehead, the teacher
says :"its their tradition"
If a Christian wears a nun
dress like Mary (peace be upon
her), the teacher says : "these
sisters had sacrificed their
entire life, learn from them.."
If a Muslim brother wears a
Muslim-cap or turban inside the class, the
teacher says : "100 rupees fine"..
If a Muslim brother keeps a
beard,the teacher says : "shave
and come tomorrow, otherwise,
i wil not allow u into the class"..
If a Muslim sister wears a burqa
or hijab, the teacher says : "
keep ur religious stuffs inside ur
home, not in school.."
...That's the beautiful world,
where I'm living today...
Thanx to the media, who had
shown us, like a terrorist even
to the new born crawling
babies.."
Shame on you you're Hypocrisy
(Double standards), Crossed all
the barriers...! !­


Believe me I m a Muslim but I'm not

a terrorist :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comment here...

 

Visitor's Traces

Total Page views